- How to classify the TFT display correctly
- What do you know about LCD displays?
- What do you know about the characteristics of LCD？
- LCM LCD Module Product Inspection Standards and Methods
- Transportation and storage method of TFT LCD
- How to deal with screen font blurring
- What are the structure of LCD panel
- COG is an LCM module manufacturing process adapted to the times
- How can the price of 12864 LCD module on Taobao be so cheap
- How to prevent static electricity of LCD
Guangzhou Xinping Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. wishes you a happy Lantern Festival
Today is the Lantern Festival and our first TFT Lantern Festival. Let's give you some knowledge about TFT Lantern Festival.
The 15th day of the first month of the lunar calendar is a traditional Chinese festival, the Lantern Festival. The first month is the first month of the year. The ancients called it "Xiao", and the 15th day is the night of the first full moon of the year. Therefore, it is called the 15th day of the first month, also known as "Shangyuan Festival". According to the Chinese folk tradition, on the festival night of the beginning of the new year and the earth's answer, the moon in the sky is high. Each family hangs colored lights, guesses lantern riddles, eats Lantern Festival and reunites.
There is a folk custom of the Lantern Festival in China. It is said that the Lantern Festival originated from King Zhao of Chu in the spring and Autumn period. On a 15th day, King Zhao of Chu passed the Yangtze River and saw floating objects on the river. It is a sweet food with white outside and red inside. King Zhao of Chu asked Confucius for advice. Confucius said, "this floating apple is also a sign of the Lord's revival." the Lantern Festival is the same as the New Year cake of the Spring Festival and the zongzi of the Dragon Boat Festival. Eating Yuanxiao symbolizes family reunion like the full moon and reposes people's good wishes for future life. Yuanxiao is called "Tangyuan", "Yuanzi", "fuyuanzi" and "Shuiyuan" in the south. It is made of glutinous rice, either solid or with filling. The filling includes bean paste, white sugar, hawthorn, etc. it can be boiled, fried or fried.
"Guessing lantern riddles", also known as "playing lantern riddles", is an activity added after the Lantern Festival. It appeared in the Song Dynasty. In the Southern Song Dynasty, the capital Lin'an made riddles every Lantern Festival. Many people guessed riddles. At the beginning, good people wrote riddles on paper and pasted them on five lights and ten colored lights for people to guess. Because riddles can inspire wisdom and interest, they are welcomed by all levels of society in the process of spreading.
With the passage of time, there are more and more activities in the Lantern Festival. Many local festivals increase activities such as playing Dragon lanterns, playing lions, walking on stilts, rowing dry boats, twisting Yangko, playing Taiping drum and so on.
Here, Guangzhou Xinping Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. once again wishes you a happy TFT Lantern Festival and a happy family reunion.
- How to classify the TFT display correctly 12-14
- What do you know about LCD displays? 12-09
- What do you know about the characteristics of LCD？ 12-06
- LCM LCD Module Product Inspection Standards and Methods 11-25
- Transportation and storage method of TFT LCD 11-22
- How to deal with screen font blurring 11-15
- What are the structure of LCD panel 10-14
- COG is an LCM module manufacturing process adapted to the times 10-14
- How can the price of 12864 LCD module on Taobao be so cheap 10-14
- How to prevent static electricity of LCD 10-14